Public Services Support Unit
This Unit is made up of officers with a range of skills and experience to support the Public Services Board in all its activities.
They are hosted by Torfaen County Borough Council but are an available resource to all the partner organisations. They provide services and support on:
- Research and data analysis
- Engagement and participation across services, organisations and with the public
- Planning and policy development
- Information gathering & sharing, including geographical information systems
- Communication such newsletters and websites
- Outcome development and training
- Community safety
- Substance misuse
Torfaen PSB will work together to change behaviours and culture within public organisations so together, we can improve well-being for the people living and working in the borough.
More information can be found in the Well-being Plan 2018 -2023.